Back to school, back to school,
To prove to Dad that I'm not a fool.
(Name that movie!)
Tomorrow is the beginning of my fall semester at school. Only a few more classes left before I complete my MBA!
Originally, I was going to wait until October to take another MBA class, because August/September is normally our busy time of year at work when I'm usually working overtime. That's not the case this year, though, so I decided at the last minute (okay, really it was this past Tuesday) to sign up for another class, which just so happens to begin tomorrow night. Luckily, I was able to get into the class on such late notice...but I do have mixed feelings about it.
We're going back to our normal hours at work this week, too, for which I am thankful. While I enjoyed having every Friday off, I am a busy body & was running out of things to do to keep myself occupied. I was starting to get a little bored on my days off, so I'm ready to get back into my normal routine with both work & school (I know, I'm crazy). I'm glad I'll be working full-time again & will have classes to keep me busy at least two nights a week, but I'm dreading the homework, studying, & definitely the group work!
The course that I signed up to take is a class that I had started to take online during the Spring semester. However, the entire class revolves around a group project, & I decided that I'd rather take the class on campus where I can meet with group members & the professor face-to-face rather than try to communicate through email at different times of day/night, depending on each person's individual schedules. I was not a fan of the online format, so I dropped the class & now I'll be starting over with it on campus. Hopefully being in-class will work out better.
Say a prayer & wish me luck! Eek!! :-/
3 comments:
Happy Gilmore :)
Nope..close! Right actor, wrong movie.
I mean billy madison. Duh.
Post a Comment