Thursday, August 29, 2013

Free Fall-ing

It's hard to believe Fall is right around the corner with the late summer heat we've been experiencing around here.  Sunday is September 1st already, so Fall will officially be here before we know it!

My friend Matt brews his own beer & when he told me earlier today that he plans on making a pumpkin pie ale, I couldn't help but get excited about Fall... harvest time, my dad's birthday, cooler weather, relaxing around bonfires or fire pits, post-season baseball, trick-or-treaters, layering warm clothes & wearing cute boots, hunting season, & of course, the beginning of the holiday season..& the desserts that come with it!  Pumpkin pie is my favorite :-)

The leaves are beginning to fall already, & I plan on going shopping on Sunday to find some Fall decorations for the apartment.  My aunt & I made an agreement that we would put all our worries aside until January 2nd so that we can enjoy the Fall & holiday seasons.  I'm sure it will be easier said than done, but I'm ready to experience all the good things this Fall season will bring.

No comments: