![]() |
TGIF, y'all!! Today I'm linking up for the first time with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites. I'm off work today and the weather is gorgeous, so this will probably be somewhat short. Let's get to it, shall we??
* Days off work. I get every other Friday off work, but I almost didn't get today off because things have been crazy at work lately. So my favorite thing this morning was waking up to Athena instead of an alarm clock (and then falling back asleep on the couch with her after I fed her and let her out ;-) )
* Taking Athena for car rides. Speaking of Athena, it makes me smile when I take her on car rides and look in my side view mirror and see her little head poking out the open window. Her previous owners said she was terrified of riding in cars, but now it's one of her favorite activities!
* Cooler weather. Fall weather has been slowly moving in lately, and it's been perfect! Not too hot, not too cold - just right. It's one of my favorite times of the year.
* Fall activities. The boyfriend and I were supposed to go apple picking this past weekend, but it didn't work out as planned. We have a lot more fun activities coming up, though, so I'm looking forward to the next few weeks!
![]() |
| (Source) |
* High school football. Tonight is the night! The biggest high school football game of the year in my area will be taking place. The high school I attended will be taking on our cross-town rivals, and it will be the first time my boyfriend has experienced it. I can't wait! Eat 'em up, chew 'em up - Go Big Blue!
* Post-season baseball. The Cardinals are in the playoffs again - woo hoo!
![]() |
| (Source) |
Ok, that's enough for now - time to get back outside to enjoy the b-e-a-utiful weather!!





2 comments:
Hi! I am stopping by from the link up! I love high school football!! My dad has coached it my entire life and now my brother is playing. It is so fun taking my son to watch the games now. Oh and GO CARDS! have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by! My boyfriend used to coach, so his live runs deep. It's fun going to games with him and learning new things about football. I'm sure you've learned a lot from your dad and brother :-)
Post a Comment