Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Catching Up

I have quite a few pictures on my phone from the past month or so that I want to share.  For those of you who follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you've seen most of these.  You should also know that I've been taking part in Andrea and Erika's photo challenge.  Every day, we're supposed to post a different picture for the words below and link it with the hashtag #thephotochallenge2014.

So I've got some pretty random pictures, like this one from May 8th:
Last night was my final night of school #forever! I'm an unofficial MBA graduate! #thephotochallenge2014

Anyways, let's begin with the photo dump, shall we?

A few weeks ago, there was a rummage sale in the area.  My mom and I decided to stop in so she could find a new pair of shoes to wear on the farm.  She found a pair and the ladies working at it told her the shoes were $0.50, or she could fill an entire bag full of stuff for $2.  So we grabbed all kinds of things to put in a bag for $2, like this sweatshirt!


That night, Jessica and I met my sister and her friends at a happy hour at Ball Park Village.

I used this as my photo challenge picture:
#Go Cardinals!!

Love these ladies

The next day while I was out shopping for a Mother's Day gift, I decided to buy myself a floppy hat to wear this summer.


Last weekend, ze boyfriend and I were invited to a wedding in St. Louis.  The reception was on the top floor of a hotel that overlooked the Arch grounds.

The top of the hotel was open above the dance floor, so we had a nice view of the Arch.  It was a gorgeous wedding!

My younger sister bought me Cardinals tickets for my graduation, so the next day I was back in St. Louis for the baseball game.
Clear #blue skies for the ball game today.  Go Cardinals!
I was going to wear a jacket that day because it was a little chilly, but then I decided to leave it in my car at the last minute.  That was not the smartest decision, since we had bleacher seats and I didn't think to put sunscreen on beforehand.  We left in the 8th inning to watch the end of the game from Ballpark Village, because I got fried sitting in the sun all afternoon.



I went to another game on Thursday night with Meggan, but our seats were luckily in the shade.

I'm peeling now, but I didn't let that stop me from having some more fun in the sun this weekend.  I went out to Matt & Jess' lake house with them on Sunday.  We had planned on going out on their pontoon boat, but the weather wasn't the greatest in the morning/early afternoon and they had a fish fry planned for that night.  So Jess and I decided to go fishing instead.


Here fishy, fishy...

First catch
Then we capped off the night with a fire.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

No comments: