This past Friday, Hidden Valley Ski Resort had a TGIF special going on with discounted ski/snowboard rentals and lift tickets beginning at 9:00 p.m. When my friend Jessie told me about the deal and invited us along with a group of friends, we jumped on it.
It was only my second time skiing and my first time ever skiing at night. Remmie went snowboarding instead. He skied with me last year on our second date, but he hadn't been on a snowboard in a few years.
It was only my second time skiing and my first time ever skiing at night. Remmie went snowboarding instead. He skied with me last year on our second date, but he hadn't been on a snowboard in a few years.
He did great! I was a little rusty, but I had a few good runs. I'm still recovering from the awesome workout, but it was soo much fun! I can't wait to go skiing again..hopefully next time, it will be on real snow and not the "fake" stuff that had melted and re-froze into ice ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment