Welcome to another installment of '14 Random Things' about your's truly! Here we go...
1. I want to change the name of my blog since I no longer live in the country (sad face), but I haven't been able to think of any other clever titles. Any suggestions??
2. I put jelly on all kinds of food - ham/bologna sandwiches, deer sausage, sloppy joes, roast beef. Most people find this weird, but it's completely normal in my family.
3. In grade school, I was awesome at dodgeball. I was usually the last girl left, and the boys thought I deserved a nickname for it -- 'Chicken Little.'
4. I've never had a McRib sandwich. If Stephanie ever reads this, she'll probably have a heart attack.
5. No matter how hard I try, I cannot open envelopes without completely tearing them apart.
6. I have been a Mary Kay consultant for several years now, but I emailed my director today to resign. I am contemplating another business venture instead.
7. Speaking of MK, I knowingly wore the wrong shade of foundation for the longest time, because I refused to believe that my skin tone was pale enough to be considered 'ivory' instead of 'beige.'
8. I do NOT like talking on the phone. Remmie and my mom are about the only people I actually talk to on a regular basis instead of text messaging.
9. I don't wear nail polish on my fingernails, because I tend to just pick it right back off. My toenails, however, are almost always painted.
10. When I was a little kid, I got upset about something and decided I was going to run away. I went out to the farm to inform my parents about this decision (because that's what you do before you run away, right??), and when I came back in the house, my older sister was packing a bag for me. We had such a strong bond ;-)
11. I very rarely use pens, because I like being able to erase when I make mistakes. I may or may not have some OCD tendencies.
12. I used to be obsessed with the Olsen twins. I still have all their 'older' movies at my parents' house, like Winning London and When in Rome.
13. I've lived in my house for 9 or 10 months now and have already re-arranged my living room furniture five times.
14. I make lists all. the. time. Sometimes I'll make 'to-do' lists and add stuff to it just to cross it right back out so I feel accomplished.
There you have it. Do you think I'm crazy now??
![]() |
| (Source) |
2. I put jelly on all kinds of food - ham/bologna sandwiches, deer sausage, sloppy joes, roast beef. Most people find this weird, but it's completely normal in my family.
3. In grade school, I was awesome at dodgeball. I was usually the last girl left, and the boys thought I deserved a nickname for it -- 'Chicken Little.'
4. I've never had a McRib sandwich. If Stephanie ever reads this, she'll probably have a heart attack.
5. No matter how hard I try, I cannot open envelopes without completely tearing them apart.
6. I have been a Mary Kay consultant for several years now, but I emailed my director today to resign. I am contemplating another business venture instead.
7. Speaking of MK, I knowingly wore the wrong shade of foundation for the longest time, because I refused to believe that my skin tone was pale enough to be considered 'ivory' instead of 'beige.'
8. I do NOT like talking on the phone. Remmie and my mom are about the only people I actually talk to on a regular basis instead of text messaging.
9. I don't wear nail polish on my fingernails, because I tend to just pick it right back off. My toenails, however, are almost always painted.
10. When I was a little kid, I got upset about something and decided I was going to run away. I went out to the farm to inform my parents about this decision (because that's what you do before you run away, right??), and when I came back in the house, my older sister was packing a bag for me. We had such a strong bond ;-)
11. I very rarely use pens, because I like being able to erase when I make mistakes. I may or may not have some OCD tendencies.
12. I used to be obsessed with the Olsen twins. I still have all their 'older' movies at my parents' house, like Winning London and When in Rome.
13. I've lived in my house for 9 or 10 months now and have already re-arranged my living room furniture five times.
14. I make lists all. the. time. Sometimes I'll make 'to-do' lists and add stuff to it just to cross it right back out so I feel accomplished.
There you have it. Do you think I'm crazy now??

No comments:
Post a Comment