Saturday, April 25, 2015

Prescription for Change


Hey y'all! I mentioned in my previous posts that I was launching my own business, so here is my big announcement!  As of March 2015, I am officially a Rodan + Fields Independent Consultant.


What is Rodan + Fields, you may ask?  R+F is an award-winning skincare line developed by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, the same dermatologists who created Proactiv.  Now they're moving their focus from acne treatment to the anti-aging market.  These premium skincare products used to be sold in high-end department stores, like Bloomingdales and Nordstrom.  However, when the doctors realized their most successful marketing was done by word-of-mouth, they pulled the products from the shelves and transitioned to direct selling through Independent Consultants like myself.

R+F has four main regimens:
- REDEFINE for fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and loss of firmness.
- REVERSE for brown spots, dullness, and sun damage.
- SOOTHE for sensitive, irritated skin and facial redness.
- UNBLEMISH for acne and post-acne marks.

There are also different tools, like the AMP MD System and the Macro Exfoliator, along with other ESSENTIALS and ENHANCEMENT products to boost the results of your regimen!

Why did I get involved with Rodan + Fields?  I've struggled with acne since junior high school all the way into my adult years. When I first signed up as an R+F consultant, I was simply looking for skincare that would finally make my blemishes disappear once and for all. There is a 60-day money-back guarantee, so I had nothing to lose! And if I'm being perfectly honest, I also signed up to get a discount on the products. I had dabbled with Mary Kay direct sales in the past and knew consultants could buy the products at a cheaper price than customers. However, I was never completely satisfied with my results from MK, so I never really tried to promote the products. But once I joined R+F, not only was my skin finally improving, but I was also realizing how much potential the powerful Rodan + Fields brand has to offer.

I have a pretty decent 9-5 office job, but it's definitely not what I ever imagined myself doing. I sort of just stumbled into it. When Remmie and I started dating, he asked me what my dream job was. I was working on a Master's Degree, so I must have had a plan to use it...right?! I thought about it long and hard, but I wasn't sure what to tell him because my dream 'job' isn't one that I would get paid for. My dream is to someday devote my time to volunteering with my church and community, whether it's going on mission trips or helping with Vacation Bible School. And if the good Lord blesses me with a family someday, I'd love to be able to stay home with my kiddos instead of spending 40+ hours a week in an office building. It didn't take me long to realize that Rodan + Fields can allow me to achieve both of those dreams while still making an income!

Not only does R+F have a great business model, but the products are clinically proven to work!  Since I started using the Rodan + Fields skincare line, my acne has FINALLY cleared up, my pores appear so much smaller, and my skin simply looks more radiant and healthy overall.  I truly believe in these products, and to prove it I spent today representing this great company at a vendor fair wearing absolutely NO concealer or foundation!  My skin is not perfect, but I would have NEVER dreamed of going foundation-free in public 3 months ago! 


With Mother's Day right around the corner, now is a great time to consider buying some R+F products for all the special mamas in your life.

I plan on placing a BULK ORDER next week, so let me know if you want me to add any of these items to my order.  OR, you can save around 10% on the prices listed above and receive free shipping if you enroll as a Preferred Customer!!

I would love it if you would support my new business and give some of these fabulous products a try.  Email me at atasteofcountry514@gmail.com if you're interested in placing an order!

Thanks, everyone!!

No comments: