Monday, June 22, 2015

Comings and Goings

Hello, all! It's time for my monthly update - ha! Here are some pictures from the rest of May.  I got a new phone at the end of the month, and I can't seem to get my pictures to upload from it right now. So pics of June will have to wait a little while longer. Anyway, here we go!

The night before my birthday, Alicia joined me for a Rodan + Fields event.  I met her at her place beforehand and snapped a quick pic with Mr. Goose.

Jessica happened to be home from Chicago on my birthday, so we went out for a few drinks that night :-)

The Friday after, I went out with some friends for Mexican, margaritas, and a movie.
We went to see Pitch Perfect 2.

We went on a little road trip one weekend to visit Remmie's family.  We had a late Mother's Day dinner with his mom, and then the next day we celebrated his niece's 8th grade graduation.  On our drive home, we were treated to a beautiful sunset :-)

Over Memorial Day weekend, Remmie and I met Alicia and her boyfriend up in the Alton/Grafton area.  We started at Fast Eddie's and then headed out to the Loading Dock.  We spent the afternoon and evening listening to music, drinking, and just hanging out on their patio right along the Mississippi River.  It was such a good time, and the weather was perfect too!


The patio was all lit up at night. Loved it!


R3 has gone to visit his mom a few times already this summer, so Remmie and I took advantage of our time alone.  Remmie has been obsessed with golf lately, so of course we had to get a few rounds in.

And I was treated to a little gift from my Rodan + Fields team for reaching a goal last month :-) This business is so fun!

Alright, that's all I have until I get the rest of my pictures uploaded.
Have a great night!

No comments: