Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Year, New Adventures!!

This is my first post of 2016, so Happy New Year!!

I just wanted to hop on here and share some exciting news...

REMMIE AND I ARE ENGAGED!!

He popped the question back on Friday, January 8th.

We went on a trip to Florida and the Bahamas last week,
and he surprised me with a diamond ring the day before we left.
I was over at his house helping him take care of a few last-minute things
before his parents arrived later that night to stay at his house for the week.

He asked if I was all packed, and I started complaining
about not having any more room in my luggage.
Then he said he had one more thing for me to pack,
and in the back of my mind I thought,
"Were you just listening to me? I don't have any more room!"
Ha!! Poor guy!

I didn't catch on to what he was talking about until he said he talked to my dad,
and then he got down on one knee and pulled out a jewelry box.


I was speechless!
He said he was going to propose while we were on vacation,
but his son wanted to be there for it.
How sweet is he??

I am so happy and cannot wait to see what adventures God has in store for us!

No comments: