Class was canceled tonight, so I'm taking advantage of having some free time for a change to try a new recipe..& write a blog, of course. Since things are getting so busy with school now, I probably won't update as often anymore. But if this new recipe turns out good, I might share it :-) It's in the oven now, so I'll keep you posted!
Even though things have been pretty crazy with school lately, I managed to take a few breaks this weekend to squeeze in a concert & some shopping. On Friday night, my friend Meggan & I went to see Dierks Bentley & Miranda Lambert on their Locked & Reloaded tour:
It was a great night!! This was my fourth time seeing Dierks Bentley in concert but the first time I ever saw Miranda Lambert. I didn't know as many of Miranda's songs, but she still put on an awesome show. Brett Eldredge, the opening act, was pretty good, too..& Meggan & I agreed that he was also pretty easy on the eyes ;-)
Then on Saturday, after finishing up a paper for class, I drove over to Missouri to check out the new premium outlets with my sister & her boyfriend. I got a couple new shirts for Fall along with some new brown boots. I'm excited to wear them once the weather cools down!
After shopping, we went out to dinner to a Japanese restaurant:
It was my first hibachi grill experience, & I thought it was pretty cool. We sat at a grill with a family that was there for their daughter's 13th birthday. Our cook was pretty entertaining & kept telling her "Happy Birthday," but with his accent, it sounded more like "Hoppy Buht-day"..so we kept repeating that to each other after dinner.
Other than that, my life has been pretty much consumed by grad school. I applied for graduation this weekend..that was a weird feeling. Only four more class to go after this one!!
I don't really have anything else to report on right now. My new recipe is done baking though, so time to go check it out..
Have a good night!


No comments:
Post a Comment