I like snow, but the cold temperatures are getting old. I'm tired of always having to bundle up any time I leave the house. I'm tired of freezing as soon as I walk outside and the wind hits my face. I'm tired of having dry skin. I'm tired of having to scrape ice off my car.
I'm ready for shorts and flip flops!
I would also like to withdraw the statement I made on Facebook the other day about this year being the first time I have absolutely no desire to go to the Olympics. At this point, I'd be willing to deal with all the issues in Sochi just to enjoy the warmer weather there!
Ok, that's the end of my rant. I need to go work on a paper for school. Hopefully I'll be back later this week (after I finish my class) to update on the rest of my life. Until then, have a wonderful week! :-)
Oh, and GO TEAM USA!!!
![]() |
| (Source) |

No comments:
Post a Comment