Some of my friends may not know this about me, but I am totally fascinated by the British culture and their monarchy, especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I followed them all the way through their break-up, their make-up, their engagement, etc. When they announced that they were expecting a baby, I was thrilled! Needless to say, when news broke that Catherine had gone into labor last Monday, I was even more excited. After all, how often do we get to "witness" the birth of a future king?
![]() |
| (Source) |
Colton arrived on June 24th at 2:57 pm, weighing 8 lbs 2 oz. I won't be posting any pictures, but I still wanted to document this exciting time. Colton has the chubbiest little cheeks & looks just like his daddy, Matt.
I can tell having a baby of his own has definitely changed Matt already. It was so sweet watching him interact with Colton when I visited. I could tell Matt was already wrapped around Colton's tiny little fingers.
I am so excited for my friends & can't wait to watch as Colton grows up. He will be our own little prince...Prince Charming, that is.

No comments:
Post a Comment