Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Mish Mash of Thoughts

Hey everyone!  I'm currently typing this post on my new laptop!!  I finally caved and went shopping for a new one after work yesterday.  It even has a touch screen..fancy!  So this post isn't really about anything important;  I'm just playing around on my new laptop.

Let's see..what's going on around here?  My March Madness bracket is shot now that Duke lost yesterday.  Hopefully Michigan State still makes it pretty far or I really won't end up with very many points.  But it's the first year I've ever filled one out and I know absolutely nothing about college basketball, so I can't really be too upset.

On a happier note, I went and looked at some more houses this morning and found one that I like.  It's an older house and could use some work, but it definitely has potential.  I would probably re-do the kitchen and convert the carport into a garage.  And the upstairs bedrooms could use some cosmetic work, too.  But it only has one bedroom and I don't think there's really a good spot to add one upstairs, so that's one of the downfalls.  But for the price, I think there are a lot of things that could be done to fix it up.  However, part of me is still leaning towards building a house, so I could get exactly what I want.

I start school back up soon, so I might just take a break from house hunting for a bit to focus on my last class (woo hoo!).  More families might be looking to move once school lets out, so there might be some more houses on the market in a month or so.  I'll just have to wait and see what happens!

Anyways, I need to get going.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: