Friday, November 15, 2013

You Just Got JOY'D!

A little over a month ago, I had to run to Wally World over my lunch break at work.  While I was out, I decided to swing through the Chick-fil-A drive-thru to grab some food, & I made up my mind to spread a little cheer by paying for the person in the car behind me.  But then...no one pulled up behind me!

Fail.

Fast forward to about two weeks ago, & I heard a commercial for this on the radio:

The idea was to print out this picture & have it given to the person in the drive-thru behind you to let them know you paid for their order.  A restaurant employee had called into the radio station & said they had 24 cars in a row pay for the next person in line..24!! So I decided to try it again this week.

I had to run to Wal-Mart over my lunch break & stopped back in at Chick-fil-A on Wednesday.  This time, there was actually a line of cars behind me, so I was excited!  When I got to the window, I told the worker that I wanted to pay for the person behind me, & she was so sweet about it.  She said something along the lines of, "You're paying it forward.  That's awesome, I love it!"  That alone made me feel good, but I really hope I put a smile on a few other faces that day.

I know I had a smile on my face.  How could you not smile when you have this to look forward to?
Yum!!!

No comments: