Happy Friday! First off, good luck to all
my friends & family members that are participating in shotgun season this year! (Because I’m sure they all read this riveting
little blog of mine.)
Today, I wanted to share a recipe
with you for zucchini bread that my mama has been making for years. I think she got this recipe from a church
cookbook that my grandma gave her many, many moons ago. I don't have a good picture to share, but take my word that it’s a delicious recipe that is perfect this
time of year.
Shopping List
3 eggs
1 c. vegetable oil
2 c. sugar
3 tsp. vanilla extract
3 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. raisins
2 c. peeled, grated zucchini
1/2 c. pecans (optional)
2 c. sugar
3 tsp. vanilla extract
3 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. raisins
2 c. peeled, grated zucchini
1/2 c. pecans (optional)
Instructions
Beat together eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, baking
powder, and cinnamon. Beat well; add pecans,
raisins, and zucchini. Bake in two
greased bread pans at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
(This recipe can also be made with chocolate chips, but I like it better with just raisins.)
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment