Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lazy Summer Nights

Does anyone else feel like summer is flying by at warp speed?  Between getting settled into my new house, going on a couple trips, taking care of a very energetic pup, and doing the usual house chores, I feel like I've had zero downtime.  I'm thankful to have all those things that keep me busy, but sometimes I just need a little slow-down.

So the past couple nights after work, I've just been eating supper and then crashing in my recliner for an hour or two.  And it's been pure bliss!  I saw this picture last night on a new blog I've been following and thought it was very fitting :-)

(Source)
The weather has been pretty nice lately,  so I need to bust out my new BBQ grill (my little sister won it on a raffle and offered it to me. ..aww) and test my grilling skills.  It's time to finally relax and take it easy...gotta love those lazy summer nights! 

No comments: