Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great 4th of July!
The boyfriend and I took advantage of the long holiday weekend to make a quick trip down to Nashville. There was a 4th of July event called "Let Freedom Sing" that we went to where Billy Currington performed along with some other singers. Fireworks were also set off while the Nashville Symphony Orchestra played patriotic songs. We found out while we were there that Nashville's fireworks display was ranked #2 in the nation. Although we didn't have the greatest view of them from Broadway, we did think they were pretty great!
We went on a mini float trip while we were there, but other than that we didn't really have any plans set in stone...we just played it by ear & bar hopped down Broadway. Here are some of the places we hit up while there:
Honky Tonk Central
Acme Feed & Seed
Wildhorse Saloon
Coyote Ugly
Tin Roof
Whiskey Bent Saloon
Rippy's Bar & Grill
Cafe Nonna (restaurant featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives)
Blackstone Restaurant & Brewery
Mike's Ice Cream
Savannah's Candy Kitchen
Opry Originals
Music City Walk of Fame
Foggy Bottom Canoe & Kayak Rentals (celebrities like Ke$ha, Dax Shepard, & Dr. Travis Stork had been there)
I know there were more places than that, but we went to so many bars I can't remember all their names!
The boyfriend and I took advantage of the long holiday weekend to make a quick trip down to Nashville. There was a 4th of July event called "Let Freedom Sing" that we went to where Billy Currington performed along with some other singers. Fireworks were also set off while the Nashville Symphony Orchestra played patriotic songs. We found out while we were there that Nashville's fireworks display was ranked #2 in the nation. Although we didn't have the greatest view of them from Broadway, we did think they were pretty great!
(This was the finale - the other video I took was better but too long to upload)
We went on a mini float trip while we were there, but other than that we didn't really have any plans set in stone...we just played it by ear & bar hopped down Broadway. Here are some of the places we hit up while there:
Honky Tonk Central
Acme Feed & Seed
Wildhorse Saloon
Coyote Ugly
Tin Roof
Whiskey Bent Saloon
Rippy's Bar & Grill
Cafe Nonna (restaurant featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives)
Blackstone Restaurant & Brewery
Mike's Ice Cream
Savannah's Candy Kitchen
Opry Originals
Music City Walk of Fame
Foggy Bottom Canoe & Kayak Rentals (celebrities like Ke$ha, Dax Shepard, & Dr. Travis Stork had been there)
I know there were more places than that, but we went to so many bars I can't remember all their names!
No comments:
Post a Comment