Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm Lovin' It

Today I'm doing another edition of "Things I Love Thursday" - here we go!
Things I Love Thursday
(Source)

1.  The weather this summer.  It hasn't been the greatest summer for crops since it's been pretty dry, but we've been spoiled with mild temperatures.  Normally we're dealing with 100+ degree temperatures all summer long, so these days with highs in the 70s or 80s have been awesome!


2.  Moroccan/Argon oil.  My sister asked me to pick some of this up for her from Walmart one time last year when we were living together, but I never tried it myself.  After reading about it on several blogs lately, I decided to go ahead and test it out.  I must say, I really like the way it makes my hair feel!  Even R said it looks smoother and shinier.  It feels super soft, too!
(Source)


3.  Dry shampoo.  This is another bandwagon I recently hopped on.  I usually only wash my hair every other day, but my hair gets really oily.  By the second day, my head usually feels pretty gross.  But now, that problem has been solved thanks to this new dry shampoo I've been using!
Dry Shampoo Spray
(Source)


4.  Veggie pizza.  I'm not sure why, but I've been craving pizza a lot lately.  And for some reason, I've recently grown to really like veggie pizza.  I'm not a fan of pepperoni or sausage (which I've been told is un-American) so I usually get something with hamburger, chicken, or even plain cheese, but now I'm happy with olives, peppers, onions, you name it...


5.  Denim jacket.  I've been wanting a denim jacket for a long time, but I wasn't willing to pay $75+ for one.  A couple weeks ago, I found this one at Gordman's for $25 and snatched it up!  I've already worn it a few times, but I think it will get even more use this fall once the weather starts to cool down more.
(Source)

6.  Kraft recipes.  I recently discovered that Kraft has a ton of recipes on their website, http://www.kraftrecipes.com/.  They're sorted out into different categories, so it makes it really simple to find what you're looking for.  I found all kinds of recipes that I'm ready to try out now!


And on a more serious note:

7.  Floral jewelry.  When my Grandpa passed away in April, we had the flowers from his funeral dried and turned into floral jewelry.  I had a cross key chain and car chaplet (to hang around my rear-view mirror) made, and I just got them back a few weeks ago. The pictures aren't the greatest, but the flowers were used to make the beads.  So thank you to all my wonderful friends that sent my family and I flowers - I'm so grateful we were able to use them to have these sentimental keepsakes made!

No comments: