Hey everyone,
I'm sure a lot of people have heard of Ebates by now, but I wanted to share this just in case:
Ebates.com
It's a website that allows you to earn cash back for every online purchase you make, and it informs you of any current promo codes, too. There are tons of stores on this website, along with hotels, satellite companies...you name it!
I always check it before buying anything online, because this gal is constantly looking for a good bargain. I actually picked out the appliances for my house and then ordered them online just so I could earn cash back through Ebates and my credit card..ha! And the hotel for our Nashville trip? Yep, I booked that through Ebates, too.
Plus, right now you can earn $50 just for referring 2 friends and get entered into a giveaway for a Hawaiian Getaway...aloha!!
So go ahead and check it out if you're interested. Happy shopping!
I'm sure a lot of people have heard of Ebates by now, but I wanted to share this just in case:
Ebates.com
It's a website that allows you to earn cash back for every online purchase you make, and it informs you of any current promo codes, too. There are tons of stores on this website, along with hotels, satellite companies...you name it!
I always check it before buying anything online, because this gal is constantly looking for a good bargain. I actually picked out the appliances for my house and then ordered them online just so I could earn cash back through Ebates and my credit card..ha! And the hotel for our Nashville trip? Yep, I booked that through Ebates, too.
Plus, right now you can earn $50 just for referring 2 friends and get entered into a giveaway for a Hawaiian Getaway...aloha!!
So go ahead and check it out if you're interested. Happy shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment