Thursday, January 16, 2014

Things I Love Thursday




I started grad school back up this week and my laptop seems to be on the fritz right now, so I haven't really had a chance to blog lately.  I'm borrowing my little sister's laptop for the moment, though, so I thought I'd write a quick post.  This is going to be a little random, but here are a few things I'm loving this Thursday morning.



Things I Love Thursday
(Source)

1.  The "Heather" purse from Grace Adele.
Heather
(Source)
I've gotten so many compliments on it from family, friends, and even complete strangers.  I bought it in a "scarlet" red for the Christmas season, and I love it!  I'm very picky when it comes to purses - I carry a lot of stuff with me, but I don't like huge purses where everything seems to get lost at the very bottom of it.  This purse has plenty of compartments and pockets inside and outside, though, so I can keep everything organized.

2.  Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake.




There are more, but they're not on the official Late Night or NBC YouTube channels..you should go check them out for a good laugh :-)

3.  The Olympics begin next month.
T-minus 21 days..so excited to support Team USA!

4.  The Clarisonic Mia.

Clarisonic Turquoise Mia
(Source)
I've always struggled with acne, acne scars, oily skin, large pores...you name it.  I bought this a few weeks ago, and I can already see a HUGE difference in my skin!  It's actually soft and smooth, the red acne scars are disappearing, I don't constantly have an oily glare, and my pores don't look nearly as deep.

5.  Country Music.
I feel like there are a LOT of great country songs out right now.  Here are just a few of my favorites from the last few months:
-  "Whatever She's Got" by David Nail
-  "When She Says Baby" by Jason Aldean
-  "Sunny and 75" by Joe Nichols
-  "Chillin' It" by Cole Swindell
-  "Goodnight Kiss" by Randy Houser
-  "Wasting All These Tears" by Cassadee Pope
-  "See You Tonight" by Scotty McCreary
-  Pretty much anything by Florida Georgia Line :-)
Ok, I'll stop now....

6.  Steve Madden's "Eaglee" boots in cognac.
(Source)
I bought them in the Fall and wear them all. the. time.  They go with everything..sweaters and skinny jeans, cardigans or tunics with fleece-lined leggings, whatever your heart desires!  I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of them.

7.  Text messages/phone calls from a certain someone.
I forgot how nice it was to get "good morning" or "I miss you" texts, not to mention silly little random messages throughout the day.

8.  This quote.
Comparison is the Thief of Joy
(Source)
So true.



Alright, I'll leave it at that.  Next time I update my blog, I might be posting from a new laptop.


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, I believe I made you try those boots on after you said you were done shopping. You're welcome!

Anonymous said...

And C&G say hi. :)

Lynn {A Taste of Country} said...

Yes, yes you did..you deserve all the credit because I had pretty much given up. So thank you, wise sister.

Tell the guys I say hi..miss y'all!