![]() |
| (Source) |
* Finish grad school. If all goes well, I should graduate with my MBA in May.
* Buy a house! I think it's about time for me to put on my big-girl pants and take the plunge into home-ownership. Eeek!!
* Track my finances better. I studied corporate finance in college, but I tend to be a slacker when it comes to managing personal finances. If I want to take out a mortgage, I'm definitely going to need to be more responsible in this area!
* Send cards and hand-written letters more often. I did this a few times in 2013, but I would like to make it more of a regular occurrence. It's always fun getting something other than bills in the mail!
* Start working out in the morning before work. Right now, I try to go to the gym a few times a week after work, but by the end of the day, I'm either hungry or so worn out that I don't really put much effort into it. If I start a fitness routine in the morning, I think I might get more out of it.
* Quit being judgmental, being negative, and holding grudges. This has always been an issue of mine. I've made progress over the past few months, but there's always room for improvement!
* Travel more. I love to travel and would really like to get out and see new places. Now that some of my friends have moved out of the immediate area, I want to take time to go visit them as well.
* Strengthen my faith. This past year, I picked up my Bible for the first time since high school religion class. I want to read it more often and become more active in my church as well..maybe by volunteering or joining some kind of group or possibly even going on a mission trip once I'm finished with grad school.
So there you have it. Maybe next year, I'll come back to evaluate how well I've done with accomplishing some of these goals.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:
Post a Comment